Friday, December 2, 2011

No way I could be getting this smart

I never saw it possible until now, my intelligence quota having a strong influence in my approach. I always thought it was just what information I would soak up and retain. Now I am seeing that it has more to do with what I inherently notice. Like my love fir writing has nothing to do with word usage but rather content. Which is why I like to use big words all over.
I think I sound much smarter when I can make things simple to understand from complexity or take simple things and show just how complex they can become. This is certainly of particular interest for developing broad philosophies as well as understanding concepts.
I doubt I will grow in this ability without immersing myself into the works of other great minds but I sure will do my best if it mean giving The Necrainian Revolution more depth to it's real world implications.