Friday, May 3, 2013

Junk In the Trunk

No, I am not talking about a girl with a big booty, I am talking about people who have all that emotional baggage from the past. Nothing but Junk filling their Trunk, keeping them from being able to use any of the room for something useful. I suppose what one man considers junk another man considers it treasure.. However, I refuse to let my Junk be the best thing that ever happened to someone because I know it is trash that destroys everyone it comes in contact with.
I'm no fool, I know when I must lead something to destruction.

I am no picture of Piety. Maybe I am a good example of a self-proclaimed man of low worth, but no one should confuse that with me saying I don't have value or that I have low self-esteem. I am humble and full of confidence. I respect my limitations and I understand my mortality, there is no person in this world that can convince me otherwise. Their words may hurt me, but I'm not transformed into the negative image some people think.


Here's a good Acronym that explains this about me. 
GuLuWuFuMu
Give up. Listen up. Word up. Firm up. Move up.


I like to state things as a paradox.
The cause of this is a simple process of realizing my own problems before ending the introspection. Once I look out at everything else I have a strong desire to recognize things for what they are. Even if I have to state it openly.
I have plenty of junk from my past, almost an arsenal for demonic forces to auction off to the most negative force. I usually feel like something wants to get into my head and pull the junk to the surface as if it hasn't buried with intentions of never being seen again. It seems logical when considering that the goal is to bring my destruction to fruition. It's too bad that it is possible if I don't actively fight against it.

There are times when arguments come across as a defense to continue self-mutilation. Sometimes it is truly a matter of remaining in an abusive environment and sometimes it is absolute ignorance to ramifications of a situation. However you portray the situation, don't settle with the idea that the situation can't change.
That sounds like an excuse to evade the catalyst of change in my opinion.
Maybe if we all lived with a little bit more conviction of the positive elements life has to offer..
This world wouldn't need heroes to save people from the Fire that consumes our spirits.